Heavy Duty Degreaser
Heavy Duty Degreaser concentrate is a water based automotive degreaser that replaces traditional hazardous automotive degreasing chemicals. Heavy Duty Degreaser concentrate allows water to break the sticky bonds between soils and surfaces, allowing them to be safely rinsed or wiped away. When Heavy Duty Degreaser concentrate is diluted to a ratio listed below and used as an automotive degreaser it quickly removes any grease and carbon based buildup. Heavy Duty Degreaser works best when being used as an automotive degreaser with warm water and slight agitation unless an equipment manufacture recommends a different temperature.
Water Works™Heavy Duty Degreaser is a concentrated product that is designed to be diluted with water and in most cases works better diluted. By diluting, you wind up paying only for the product that you actually need.
- Used in thousands of parts washers across the country.
- Heavy Duty Degreaser concentrate is safe to come in contact with automotive paint.
- Will not dry out rubber seals, gaskets, or hoses.
- Does not contain any phosphates, caustics, chlorinated solvents, or silicone to interfere with coatings or paint.
- Safe for use in and around CNC machines and will not cause coolant fowling or corrosion inhibitor breakdown.
- Contains no hazardous glycol ethers and is environmentally responsible.
- Great for use in automotive parts washers.
Unlike traditional chemistries such as mineral spirits, high alkaline or hazardous chemicals, Water Works™ uses the power of water. This technology is safe for the material being cleaned, the trained worker and is environmentally responsible. Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate is packaged in concentrated form for cost effectiveness.
Some common industries where Water Works™ Heavy Duty Degreaser concentrate is in use include:
- Aerospace / Aviation
- Agriculture & Farming
- Automotive Manufacturing & Repair
- Food Manufacturing / Processing
- Forestry / Timber
- Health Care & Nursing Homes
- Oil & Lubricants
- Metal Fabrication
- Municipal Services
- Nuclear Power
- Performance Racing
- Pulp & Paper
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Transportation & Fleet Maintenance
- Warehousing & Material Handling
This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-34 based on effective performance and protective limits on: VOCs, ozone depleting chemicals, and human & environmental toxicity. GreenSeal.org
Contact Us for sales
Application Spray and Wipe Parts Washing Ultrasonic Cleaning Pressure Washing Bucket and Towel Steam Cleaning Mop and Bucket Cleaning
Keep this product and all other cleaners out of reach of children. Dispose of product in accordance with federal, state and local regulations. Consult MSDS for more information.
Water Works™ Heavy Duty Degreaser can be used on any surface compatible with water.
- Stainless Steel
- Painted Surfaces
- Carbon Steel