Heavy Duty Degreaser & Foam-It
Foam-it Foam Applicator for Industrial Cleaning & Degreasing
- Works best with Heavy Duty Degreaser
- Compact unit with manual pump
- Maximum portability for small jobs and spot cleaning
- Comfortable grip handle with trigger for quick on/off control
- Nozzle with 110 degree fan tip
Pressure relief valve for safety
- Viton pump seals for chemical compatibility
Polypropylene tank and pump head
- View stripe for easy visibility of product levels
Stability base with gripping notches
- 0.4 gallon foam unit
How it works
Directions for use with Water Works products:
- Pour 8oz – 16oz of Heavy Duty Degreaser into the tank
- Add water up to the MAX FILL line
- Pump up foam unit using the top mounted pump handle until it becomes difficult to pump
- Aim nozzle side at material needing to be cleaned and depress the thumb trigger on foam applicator
- When finished rotate the blue pressure relief valve on the side of the head of the unit either way to relive pressure when removing top.
Downloadable Documents for Heavy Duty Degreaser
Water Works Heavy Duty Degreaser has meet the following requirements to be certified by Green Seal®.
The Green Seal® Standard for Cleaning and Degreasing Agents, GS-34, establishes environmental requirements for agents suitable for cleaning soils in production and maintenance applications. Suitable agents do not include those for specialized cleaning/degreasing operations such as the removal of paints, sealants, rust, and adhesives; hand-wiping parts; preparation of surfaces for electroplating, organic coatings, and parts testing; or the cleaning of hydraulic components, medical supplies, electronics, and optics.
Find our listing at GreenSeal.org