- Works best with Heavy Duty Degreaser
- 30 Gallon Capacity for effective cleaning
- 32″L x 24″W x 9″D Inside Tank
- Heavy-duty industrial grade polyethylene plastic
- Fixed thermostat is preset to deliver optimal cleaning temperature of 110°F. (Includes non adjustable backup thermostat)
- 1,000-Watt heater with seperate pump switch
- Stainless steel work shelf included
- Stainless steel spring-loaded door closure
- Optional 30-gallon polyethylene drum
- Flexible Loc-Line® nozzle and flow-through brush with polyester filaments for water-based cleaning applications
EcoMaster 235 Details
The Eco Master 235 is an affordable, convenient and environmentally safer parts washer station for use with our Heavy Duty Degreaser. Easier and safer than solvent-based systems and great for small to medium sized shops that don’t need a large parts washer.
Tank: 32″L x 24″W x 9″D
Overall: 31-1/2″W x 36-1/4″L x 63″H
Shipping Dimensions: 28-1/2″W x 37″L x 16-1/2″H
Shipping Weight: 78lbs
Electrical: 115VAC 60HZ 10Amp
With 30 Gallon Drum: 30gal
Tank size changes when the optional 30 gallon drum is not used.
- State DOT Agency’s
- Aerospace / Aviation
- Agriculture & Farming
- Automotive Manufacturing & Repair
- Food Manufacturing / Processing
- Forestry / Timber
- Health Care & Nursing Homes
- Oil & Lubricants
- Metal Fabrication
- Municipal Services
- Nuclear Power
- Performance Racing
- Pulp & Paper
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Transportation & Fleet Maintenance
- Warehousing & Material Handling
Concentration: Most aqueous cleaning technologies are designed to be diluted with water to deliver cost savings. Often, the more concentrated (also described as less dilute) the product used, the better the cleaning efficiency. In the case of Water Works™ Heavy Duty Degreaser, this is usually the case. However, some applications will require a less concentrated (more dilute) solution for better performance, i.e. ultrasonic applications.
Agitation: The addition of kinetic energy (movement) to the cleaning process aids any cleaning activity. Common forms of agitation include brushing, scrubbing, wiping, spraying, or even a flow of fluid across a surface.
Time: The longer the cleaning solution remains in contact with the soil, the more cleaning efficiency you will get from the cleaner. This is commonly called dwell time.
Temperature: As in the case of kinetic energy, the addition of caloric energy (heat) can make cleaning more efficient. As with any water based cleaner, including your washing machine or dishwasher at home, warmer water will improve cleaning performance.