- Removes grease, oils, and tough soils from any surface compatible with water
- Does not contain any phosphates, soy, caustics, or chlorinated solvents
- Contains no hazardous ingredients and is environmentally responsible
- Compatible with microbial bacterial agents
- Contains no silicone to interfere with new coatings or paint
- Safe to use in both walk behind and riding floor scrubbers
- Water based degreaser (aqueous)
How 121 Kleenroom Works
121 KleenRoom floor cleaner is a ready to use surfactant based cleaner/degreaser designed to clean grease, oil, ink and coolants off of flooring surfaces without leaving a residue. 121 KleenRoom is formulated to work with your wastewater processing systems.
Mop and Bucket: 17:1
Walk Behind Floor Scrubber: 30:1
Riding Floor Scrubber: 30:1
General Cleaning (Spray Bottle); 1:1
- Stainless Steel
- Painted Surfaces
- Carbon Steel
- State DOT Agency’s
- Aerospace / Aviation
- Agriculture & Farming
- Automotive Manufacturing & Repair
- Food Manufacturing / Processing
- Forestry / Timber
- Health Care & Nursing Homes
- Oil & Lubricants
- Metal Fabrication
- Municipal Services
- Nuclear Power
- Performance Racing
- Pulp & Paper
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Transportation & Fleet Maintenance
- Warehousing & Material Handling
Concentration: Most aqueous cleaning technologies are designed to be diluted with water to deliver cost savings. Often, the more concentrated (also described as less dilute) the product used, the better the cleaning efficiency. In the case of Water Works™ Heavy Duty Degreaser, this is usually the case. However, some applications will require a less concentrated (more dilute) solution for better performance, i.e. ultrasonic applications.
Agitation: The addition of kinetic energy (movement) to the cleaning process aids any cleaning activity. Common forms of agitation include brushing, scrubbing, wiping, spraying, or even a flow of fluid across a surface.
Time: The longer the cleaning solution remains in contact with the soil, the more cleaning efficiency you will get from the cleaner. This is commonly called dwell time.
Temperature: As in the case of kinetic energy, the addition of caloric energy (heat) can make cleaning more efficient. As with any water based cleaner, including your washing machine or dishwasher at home, warmer water will improve cleaning performance.
Manufacturer Part Number: WW121-1G WW121-2G WW121-1GCS WW121-5G WW121-55DR WW121-275 WW121-330
Manufacturer GTIN: 855290004203 855290004685 855290004692 855290004210 855290004227 855290004234 855290004241