- Works best with Heavy Duty Degreaser
- Heavy-duty roto-cast thermoplastic cleaning basin – large cleaning capacity
- Two removable stainless steel shelves
- Ground fault circuit interrupter for added shock resistant safety
- Filter system – prolongs fluid life
- Soaking capacity up to 30 gallons
- Spigot with fluid control valve
- Heater thermostatically controlled
- Spring loaded stainless steel lid closure with “fire link”
- Low level fluid sensor
- Mechanical agitation – 15 spray heads with fluid control valve
- Dual switches – heater and pump
- Flow-thru brush with adjustable fluid control
EcoMaster 4000 Details
The Eco Master 4000 Aqueous parts washer is a great addition to any shop where industrial quality is needed. When using this parts washer with our Heavy Duty Degreaser solution you can expect less time taken to clean parts and that means less time waiting and more time doing. Easier and safer than solvent-based systems.
Tank: 26″W x 36″L x 18″D
Overall: 29″W x 44″L x 67″H
Shipping Dimensions: 35-1/2″W x 46″L x 40-1/2″H
Shipping Weight: 155lbs
electric: 115VAC 60HZ 15Amp
- State DOT Agency’s
- Aerospace / Aviation
- Agriculture & Farming
- Automotive Manufacturing & Repair
- Food Manufacturing / Processing
- Forestry / Timber
- Health Care & Nursing Homes
- Oil & Lubricants
- Metal Fabrication
- Municipal Services
- Nuclear Power
- Performance Racing
- Pulp & Paper
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Transportation & Fleet Maintenance
- Warehousing & Material Handling
Concentration: Most aqueous cleaning technologies are designed to be diluted with water to deliver cost savings. Often, the more concentrated (also described as less dilute) the product used, the better the cleaning efficiency. In the case of Water Works™ Heavy Duty Degreaser, this is usually the case. However, some applications will require a less concentrated (more dilute) solution for better performance, i.e. ultrasonic applications.
Agitation: The addition of kinetic energy (movement) to the cleaning process aids any cleaning activity. Common forms of agitation include brushing, scrubbing, wiping, spraying, or even a flow of fluid across a surface.
Time: The longer the cleaning solution remains in contact with the soil, the more cleaning efficiency you will get from the cleaner. This is commonly called dwell time.
Temperature: As in the case of kinetic energy, the addition of caloric energy (heat) can make cleaning more efficient. As with any water based cleaner, including your washing machine or dishwasher at home, warmer water will improve cleaning performance.