STORM ULTRA DEGREASER
Mild Alkaline Spray Wash Solution
Storm Ultra Degreaser
- Storm Ultra Mild Alkaline (not pH-based) Water-based (Aqueous) Degreaser Cleaner
- Specifically designed to be effective in high pressure and heated cabinet parts washers where foam can become an issue.
- Leaves no residue after final rinse.
- Long bath life and low use concentrations provide exceptional value.
- Storm Ultra will not foam in spray cabinets at operating temperatures above 125ºF / 52ºC.
- Provides advance corrosion protection on ferrous metals.
- Contains no silicone to interfere with new coatings or paint.
For multiple IBC tank orders of 275 and 330 gallons
Please call 877-418-1306.
Manufacturer Part Number: WWSU-1G WWSU-2G WWSU-1GCS WWSU-5G WWSU-55DR WWSU-275 WWSU-330
Manufacturer GTIN: 855290004043 855290004647 855290004654 855290004050 855290004173 855290004180 855290004197
Storm Ultra Degreaser can clean at high temperatures up to 140°F / 60°C without foaming. It has built-in corrosion inhibitors to protect your parts from flash corrosion after cleaning. Storm Ultra’s mild alkaline formula leaves no residue after the final rinse. With Storm Ultra’s ability to clean and fight foam, you can safely use it in heated or pressurized systems to clean parts. Storm Ultra in most cases will not interfere with Non-Destructive Testing (NDT). Please contact our lab for more information. Storm Ultra should be diluted with water and may be added to an opened tank of hot water with minimal agitation. Storm Ultra cleans at 125° F – 150° F, for 5-30 minutes.
Rinse parts with fresh water before drying.
Most spray wash systems have a fresh rinse cycle.
Always operate parts washer equipment according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Dilution ratio (Water:Solution)
Light to Medium Duty: 3% or 33:1
Heavy Duty: 5% or 20:1